Friday, January 22, 2016

Product Review: Shea Moisture's Argan Oil & Raw Shea Hand & Body Scrub W/ Frankincense & Myrrh Extract

Winter season is here and a dry body needs moisture.
I was excited to see that all Shea Moisture products are currently on sale Buy One Get One Free at Walgreen's! I picked up my usual glamour gal products-- more shampoo, body oils, and facial scrub. Then I spied Argan Oil & Raw Shea Hand & Body Scrub-- clearanced at $5.79 (actually free when my total rang up). I tried it out this morning and here's what happened:

Smells like heaven.
I liked the smooth consistency between my fingers, but when applying scrub to skin it flew away like a sprinkling of dust. Some particles stuck, rather dryly. It takes more product than what you want to get a full hand and body application. I skipped the loofah because there was fear that the loofah would take away the scrub that stayed on.
In circular motion, I massaged residue on my skin, rinsed it away in the shower, and followed up with Shea Moisture's Green Tea Body Wash.
This is my towel dried skin before applying body oil and lotion.
Soft, supple. But still, I had a complete mess to clean in the bathroom. There was more sugar on the floor than my skin. I will use it again because it worked wonders on my feet heels! I will not show my feet photos because my feet are ummm.... well not likable feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment