Monday, October 7, 2019

Birthday Girl


It’s my absolutely favorite day! And this time, in a long time, I celebrated with my sweet family.
First, I walked down to Starbucks and ordered my complimentary venti soy green tea latte. Surprisingly enough, the barista pronounced my name correctly. I enjoyed my beverage with English muffins and vegan Gouda. Afterwards. I waited forever for a Route 17 to go to Whole Foods Market— delayed twenty minutes.







At my coveted destination (almost forty minutes with a delicious Toni Morrison novel), I found the prettiest sprinkled chocolate cake, Nada Moo Lotta Mint Chip (yes, I was worried that Dayton had no Nada Moo for the longest), and ingredients for mac n cheese with broccoli. At my brother’s apartment, we had mac n cheese with broccoli for lunch (made with 365 Foods Cheddar Slices). They sang the birthday song for me (yay). I cut the beautiful cake, smothered it in my favorite ice cream, and ate with sweet relish.






4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Janyce! I hope all your birthday wishes come true!🎁🎉🎊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had such a nice day! The mac & cheese with broccoli looks so good, and what a lovely cake! Also, your bunny print dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete