Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Return to Biss: Revisiting Cocoa V

I sampled the delicious salted caramel chocolate. The beautiful pattern is stenciled on.
If I believed in heaven the first time around, it flew tenfold on the next visit to Chocolat haven, Cocoa V. A few weeks ago, I decided to pop by for a treat and reprieve, having already decided that the convenient location was a perfect early dessert fix.  I met Pamela, the owner, who made me the most amazing salted chocolate milkshake and chatted about contemporary film/TV with Chelsea over chocolate samples and chocolate picture snaps. She told this wonderful story of a vegan man from France who had visited actual location where Chocolat was filmed. Apparently, Cocoa V remind him (and me) of the place. I made a mental note to include that in my November trip to Paris.
Furthermore, Cocoa V, with Leon Bridges playing rustic, smooth blues in the background, has a treat for every kind of chocolate lover. From the chocoholic addictive fiend to the person who's that "once-in-a-while-gotta-have-chocolate, everyone is going to having either a slice of cake, a piece of candy,  a bag of bark, or a scoop of ice cream.

Brownies weren't present in my last visit. Alongside tasty looking sandwich cookies, doesn't cellophane wrapped treasures  make your mouth water with hungry anticipation?
Macaroons and chocolate dipped pretzels were also enticing treats that were new to me.
Gold dusted Yes Bars have a dose of Willy Wonka "Pure Imagination" magic appeal.
The double chocolate salted caramel milkshake made with coconut based ice cream and chocolate chips is absolutely scrumptious! I also took yummy S'mores Bark to go. Giant clusters of crunchy graham cracker and soft, gooey marshmallows doused in incredible dark chocolate will bring out the adult camper in anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment