Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Raw Banana, Avocado, Strawberry, Blueberry & Cherry Juice Blend

There's nothing happier than a blender filled with good treats!
Why hello there July!
For weeks now, I've been incorporating fresh, raw recipes into my delicious animal free lifestyle (not a diet!); most importantly creating raw blends to drink up each morning. As much as I immensely enjoy downing summer smoothies and milkshakes; making raw juice blends without aide of additional sugars and dairy free milks has proven to be quite beneficial. Drinking a lot of water does have my skin looking radiant as well as eating plant based nutrition and using homemade products made from beautiful Mother Nature, but these juices add that certain enhanced glow that I just can't stop smiling about.
This first shared raw juice features ripened, almost blackened bananas (usually my drinks foundation for "sugar"), tangy strawberries, dark sweet cherries (also another "sugar" factor), blueberries, and my fave yummy ingredient that I will someday marry- avocado.
Others will add more vegetables like carrots, kale, spinach, and beets and taste so much better than the heavily concentrated V8! So drink up raw and feel greatly energized!

Raw Banana, Avocado, Strawberry, Blueberry & Cherry Juice

2 ripened bananas
1/3 cup blueberries
10 strawberries
10 pitted cherries
1 avocado
2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup water

Just whip all ingredients together in a blender.

It blends into such a pretty pink color of bliss.
Drink me.

No comments:

Post a Comment