Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Raspberry & Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie

A delicious four ingredient treat.
Nothing like a fruit smoothie to combat the blues.
Consuming milky products isn't usually advised-- at least I think so. Since we're all vegan around these parts-- dairy free to be exact-- no harm done. Plus, I have been a good patient, consuming soup galore, drinking fluids, and sleeping more than routine.
I neglected the Soy Chocolate Chip Cherry ice cream in the freezer, making chocolate avocado puddings, and racing down to grab the latest Dottie's Donuts (okay lying here--I did grab some, but they're in the fridge!). Instead a fruity smoothie was a more beneficial step in the healing direction. Sort of.
Recently, Daiya has released their new Greek Style Yogurts. I couldn't be happier when spying them on Whole Foods Market shelves last week! They're currently on sale 2/$3. I shall have my review up shortly. For now, it's time to celebrate a simple blended smoothie that's not too sweet and blissfully wonderful.

Raspberry & Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie Ingredients and Preparation

Daiya Greek Style Strawberry Yogurt
8 raspberries + 3 for garnish
1/2 cup almond milk (or any other dairy free alternative)
cinnamon stick (optional)

Add ingredients into blender and pulse together.
Garnish with extra raspberries and a cinnamon stick.

A few good ingredients make for an irresistible concoction.
Almost perfect.
Yummy.

4 comments:

  1. Yummers! I wish I could find Daiya Vegan Yogurt near me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww!!! You can use any vegan strawberry yogurt, Jennifer! I hope that Daiya's version gets to your location soon! It's sooooooo good! :)

      Delete