Monday, April 22, 2019

Peanut Butter and Banana Milkshake

Yummy sweet milkshakes with bananas.
The weather is warming up a bit. We even had a weird 3AM tornado warning last week. A tornado warning in Philadelphia? Yes indeed. In the meantime, I have been writing, making new paintings, and applying for grants/residencies as well as preparing delicious plant based dishes and desserts like this scrumptious peanut butter banana milkshake.
Fair trade bananas blended together with Divine Chocolate Cocoa Powder and Trader Joe's soy vanilla ice cream and salted peanut butter is such a phenomenal treat. For extra spice, I recommend cinnamon and ginger.

Peanut Butter and Banana Milkshake Ingredients and Preparation

1 banana
1 1/2 cup almond milk (or any other non-dairy alternative)
1/4 cup vegan vanilla ice cream
2 tablespoon salted chunky peanut butter
1 teaspoon cocoa powder

Combine all ingredients and blend well.

Sprinkle extra cocoa powder if desired. 
Enjoy.


6 comments:

  1. My husband's weather app was showing that there WAS a tornado in our town. That was a little unnerving. lol I guess it was pretty wimpy and didn't do any damage, but I guess tornados in the jersey burbs too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was???? I hadn't heard anything about a touch down. Omg. This weather is insanely unpredictable these days. We might even receive an earthquake someday soon.

      Delete
    2. haha been there done that. I remember feeling this earthquake but it really wasn't a big deal, but I guess it was for the NJ coast?
      https://whyy.org/articles/7-years-ago-5-8-magnitude-earthquake-rattled-the-jersey-shore/

      There also was one this year that some people on the coast in NJ could feel. So yeah, getting a little bit of everything anymore.

      Delete
  2. This sounds like the perfect milkshake; I like your idea of adding cinnamon and ginger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie! A little spice goes a long but special way. :)

      Delete
  3. This is my daily breakfast. It not just keeps me healthy but keeps me fresh and energetic as well. Etizolam RX Online

    ReplyDelete