Sunday, December 28, 2014

Merry Christmas Day With Gardein Turk'y Cutlets

Two for two holiday dinners with Gardein's delicious holiday accompaniment.
I hope everyone had the merriest Christmas ever. It's been a wonderful winter vacation thus far. Exactly one week in Ohio. No lingering thoughts on MFA critiques or reviews. Just relaxing and spending time with family and old friends.

Underneath beautiful holiday tree, a framed photograph of adorable Prince gifted to new father.
On this third vegan holiday, celebrating yummy traditions thanks to Daiya and So Delicious, another product has been added to usual festivities- Gardein's amazing cutlets. I introduced my family to this on Thanksgiving and they loved them, Mom especially.
"Are you sure no animals were harmed?" one of my brothers had asked.

Cover photo is drool worthy. Tasting better than imagined.
Gotta hand it to Gardein, they've made another excellent product. To be honest, I wasn't a turkey fan way back when. Baked for about 20 minutes, Gardein's crispy crusted breading is perfectly seasoned and textured. Hot juicy tenderness is moist and balances well against delicate crunch of a coating. How splendid to sink fork into such a savory piece of cruelty free protein! I loved that my family loved this too. Last year, the Trader Joe's meatless roast didn't score points. But Gardein. Well Gardein, you've made them into believers this year.
Amazing Ultimate Macaroni & Cheese. Daiya has become part of three Christmas feasts so far. Hope our delicious tradition continues.
Chocolate Chai Muffins With Cinnamon-Sugar Pecan Topping as a gift. Fresh batch made today.
Beautiful Celeste and her gift.
Hand drawn holiday card and Harry Potter socks were a slew of my wonderful holiday haul.
Harry Potter Marauder's Map backpack!
Starbucks gift basket.
And like a sweetly knocked out Celeste ends my holiday magic, but not the end of spending time with my Daytonian family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment