Wednesday, January 23, 2019

OBIA Naturals And Hair Goals

OBIA Naturals is helping a woman reach her hair goals this year.
For the past few months, I have been enjoying OBIA Naturals, an all vegan, cruelty free product line founded by chemist Obia Ewah. Although I was finishing off the rest of the Shea Moisture Shampoo, I started using the OBIA Naturals Coconut Shea Shampoo Bar this week. This amazing addition to my new routine took a while to find in stores (found at a Dayton, Ohio CVS for $9.99) and is a whole different experience using a soap bar as a shampoo.
The $35 Detangle and Seal Box came with the Babassu Detangling Conditioner, Argan Rose Oil, and Sweet Almond Heavy Cream aka the LOC (leave-in-conditioner, oil, and cream) Method. I love how soft my hair feels before, during, and after conditioning, the healthy sheen from the argan rose oil massage, and the extra oomph from the heavy cream. In using this line, I noticed and appreciated treasures my hair rarely experienced these past few years. Obia just really understands our unique hair texture and these products celebrate/enhance the beauty of it.
I will definitely continue incorporating more OBIA Naturals into my refreshing hair journey, for the goal is stronger, healthier, growing hair. In addition to these great products, I am using Jamaican Black Castor Oil on my edges and an apple cider vinegar/tea tree oil pre-shampoo scalp treatment (for dandruff) once a week.

OBIA Naturals gives a nurturing shine. Hair looks and feels good-- inside and out. 

Loving my braid. 

Here is to achieving all hair dreams in 2019.
Lip length in three months? Maybe sooner? 

No comments:

Post a Comment