Sunday, November 19, 2017

A Cheeseburger And Waffle Affair At Brasserie Lola With An Eiffel Tower Cameo

At Brasserie Lola, a very popular vegan spot for dinner, comes a yummy, fulfilling meal of a juicy, succulent seitan burger topped with amazing vegan cheese and all the fixings. The salad was massaged with a tasty dressing and the fries were crispy, hot, and seasoned well.

This burger was hands down one of the best vegan burgers that I have ever tasted. Even when it started falling out its moist, chewy sesame seeded bun, I dug into the bits with leafy salad, finding the whole experience all the more irresistible.

The meal ended with light, airy waffle topped with powdered sugar and raspberry sorbet-- a simple, not too sweet dessert.

The Eiffel Tower was supposedly a sixteen minute walk from the restaurant, but as usual, this lady walks in the wrong direction. I seemed to be strolling around forever (an hour to be exact) when I spotted a blue light moving around in a circle. Moments later, I was stunned to see the sparkling colored lights beaming elegantly from the top of the Eiffel Tower like glittering jewels. I followed and followed the sight, greatly aroused by the magnetic power the majestic iron lattice sculpture had over me. Thus, a little before one a.m., I took a selfie and stared at the elegant work of Stephen Sauvestre, Maurice Koechlin, and Emile Nougeur.

The best way to end a Friday night in Paris.

2 comments:

  1. When I was in Paris about 3 years ago I had the exact same evening: meal at Brasserie Lola, walk to Eiffel Tower. I loved it as much as you did! Hope you're having the best time, I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete