Monday, January 30, 2012

Feeling Lucky's

Week 5: Veganism isn't hard!
It's fun, delicious, and savory, but its especially hard in a smaller city to find vegan options when deciding that eating out is far more convenient.
In Dayton, I have a select few that cater to my needs.
At Lucky's Taproom, in the heart of the Oregon District, they offer an array of vegan foods from salads, soups, hotdogs, burgers, sandwiches, and advertised specials of the day.
For $9.50, my dish of choice is the soy burger on vegan bread topped with vegan cheese, fresh iceberg lettuce, juicy, plump tomato, and crisp white onion. Served with a side of well seasoned sweet potato fries, this is a very fulfilling, pleasurable meal.
Usually, I eat every last bite! The mouthwatering burger is simply unputdownable!
Heehee! It also features all of my four food groups- grains (bread), veggies (lettuce and onion), soy (burger and "cheese"), and fruit (tomato!).
I highly recommend this great place- nice, relaxing atmosphere and though not a vegan bar/restaurant per say, they have a satisfying menu that vegans will love!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad veganism is really working for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle! Some days are tougher than others. :)

    ReplyDelete